Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday: Chapter 1

Oh my heck. I am resurrecting this little blog for maybe the vainest of reasons: I want to link up to Lindsey's What I Wore Wednesday party over at the Pleated Poppy. I've been meaning to do it for a while now so that I can feel accountable for my fashion. I'll either feel great about my cute outfits or be mortified that I ever posted them. Let's hope for the former.

So the deal is, you take a picture of what you wore every day during the week and tell where you got it in case anyone is dying to get one of those very same items. It's really made me attempt to be cute at least a few days of the week so I can take a picture of myself. (ha) And it also made me buy a $5 mirror from WalMart so I can see my entire self. Who doesn't have a full-length mirror? I don't. Well, now I do. Enjoy!

Friday:


Zoo with the kids

Shirt: Down East
Camisole under: Down East
Capris: WalMart ($8!)
Sandals: Dansko
Headband: handmade by someone at Art Market
Watch band: handmade by Diane


Saturday and Sunday:


Nephew's Baptism

Shirt: Diviine Modestee
Skirt: Down East
Shoes: Ross (TJMaxx? I can't remember)
Bracelet: Down East

Saturday after Baptism:

Shirt: Aeropostale

Capris: Maurices

Tank bra thing:WalMart

Monday:

Grocery store and errands

Tshirt: Old Navy

Skirt: TJ Maxx

Shoes: Steve Madden from TJMaxx like 9 years ago

Watchband: handmade by Diane


Tuesday:

Dinosaur Museum with kids

Shirt:Down East

Camisole under: Down East

Capris: Athleta

Shoes: Dansko

Headband: Claire's 5 years ago



Wednesday:


Walmart for school supplies with kids, generally laying around

Shirt: Down East

Capris: Target

Shoes: Target

Watchband: handmade by Diane

If you can't find those beaded watchbands anywhere, someone told me you can go to the Bead Fairy or something and they can show you how to make them. I'm just way too lazy. :)

8 comments:

Kristin said...

Love that skirt from the weekend! Cute summer outfits.

Paige said...

cute...keep the pictures coming!

Mitz said...

Cute! I love that Down East skirt!

Justine said...

Love the headband from the art market!

Justine
http://justbettertogether.blogspot.com/

the pleated poppy said...

i'm thinking i need to look into down east!

Abby said...

what is Down East?! CUUUUTE stuff!

melanie33 said...

you are baaaaack! and looking fabulous, i must say. but what's new?

Margo said...

Love your name!! Wonder why? LOL
I really like the grey top with the flowers... Have a great week. :O)