Thursday, August 12, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday: Chapter 2 (but really it's Thursday...)

Sorry about being a day late and several dollars short! I have been looking forward to this all week and I totally spaced posting for What I Wore Wednesday hosted by the Pleated Poppy because I was at a wedding all day on Wednesday. A Wedding on Wednesday, doesn't that sound like a great movie title?

Thursday:
green half sleeve tee: DownEast
white camisole: DownEast
navy capris: Eddie Bauer
white tennies: Polo Ralph Lauren from TJMaxx 10 years ago! (no way I could afford these now)

Friday: hanging out wishing I had a babysitter
yellow silk-lined t-shirt: DownEast
gray tank/bra thing: WalMart
cutoffs: old Big Star jeans I bought at, you guessed it, DownEast
I truly don't think I wore shoes all day today.

Saturday: cleaning and laundry day
lilac half sleeve t-shirt: DownEast
gray bra/tank: WalMart *I did wash it*
olive capris: WalMart


Sunday: church and primary jobs
pink cardigan: DownEast
black pretty t: DownEast (I think I have a problem)
black embroidered skirt: thrift store $3 I've been waiting to brag about that one!
shoes: Ross
pearl bracelet: DownEast

Monday: Thrifting with the teenager
light blue chiffon shirt: TJMaxx
black camisole: DownEast
black walking shorts: Old Navy
black Dr. Scholl shoes: Ross
watch: my friend Diane

Tuesday: pedicure and then park with friend and kids
cream flower blouse: TJMaxx (look how cute that sucker is...)
cream camisole under: DownEast
olive walking shorts: TJMaxx
leopard print sandals: Ross

Wednesday: wedding madness
lacy tan cardigan: TJMaxx
white camisole: DownEast
white linen skirt: TJMaxx
tan shoes: Ross
cream flower/pearl necklace: DownEast
watchband: by friend Diane


I think I have just as much of a problem with TJMaxx as I do with DownEast!

No comments: