Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I wore Wednesday 4

Last week I could have taken out the Blogger headquarters with a huge bazooka, since I couldn't upload a single picture to either of my blogs all week. (That sounded extreme. Maybe I've been listening to my husband play Call of Duty a little too much.) At any rate, I have a few extra pictures this week. It would seem that I should have 14 pictures, but seeing as how I wore some of these EXACT outfits once last week and once this week, it really doesn't matter! And I love how I'm so important that I can't bothered to wipe down a mirror streaked with who-knows-what or even comb my hair or put on makeup before I take my picture. I'm just saying.
Friday: Meet your teacher day at school

yellow flats: $7 at payless
pants: Target
white camisole and gray applique flower shirt: DownEast
necklace: Claire's
bag: birthday gift from Anna Saturday, which also morphed into last Monday (walking to school together on the first day!) and this Tuesday

Shoes (top): Dansko sandals

Shoes (bottom): WalMart

Pants: old Big Stars I patched a la Lindsey

vneck t-shirt: WalMart ($5 for 3 in men's underwear)

pink cardigan: Downeast

necklace: The Pleated Poppy

Sunday: I promise I don't stand frumpy like this in real life. I think I was in a hurry.
Brown shirt: Downeast
skirt: handmade at ArtMarket
pin: handmade at Art Market
shoes: Payless
watch band: handmade by Diane
Wednesday: Birthday lunch for Karen, and I don't stand in this unnatural postition either.
yellow shirt and olive camisole: Downeast
pants: more Big Stars patched a la Lindsen
shoes: WalMart
necklace: The Pleated Poppy
Headband: handmade at Art Market

Thursday: ugh.

pants: TJMaxx. Destined for the 14 year old's closet

shirt: Old Navy. One of the only things I've gotten there that I don't like. V is way too low.

brown camisole: DownEast

shoes: Target

Monday: out to dinner for Abby's birthday (a somewhat chilly day, I got to break out the pants.)

leopard print flats: TJMaxx

pants: Costco (!)

light brown long sleeve: Charlotte Russe

cardigan: Old Navy

necklace: Maurice's

Wednesday: PTA Bored Meeting. Ha ha.

White flower shirt and white camisole: DownEast

Pants: Old Navy

shoes: Payless

necklace: thrift store

2 comments:

Carolyn @ My Backyard Eden said...

Cute outfits! I really love that Artmarket skirt!

Amanda said...

I think you are single handedly keeping Downeast in business!
But you do always look so cute!