Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday, Three Weeks Later!

Apparently I've been way too busy not spending money and reading The White Queen by Phillippa Gregory to chronicle my wardrobe lately. But I have some pictures of some beauties that are in rotation now:

This looks so much better on than in the photo. SO MUCH BETTER! It looks too small and the pants look too short, but it's actually darling because the pants are wide and the shirt is tight and it's a cute silhouette. Whatever. I bought this shirt at Education Week just to rebel from the frugality I was surrounded by. And it was on sale at the BYU Bookstore...

Pink bow shirt and chocolate brown camisole: Down East

Pants: Thrift store (hemmed by the lovely Aimee)

Shoes: Target


Churching

Black shiny tshirt and camisole: DownEast

Skirt: Thrift store (I saw one similar in the Boden catalog yesterday, only $88! Ha.)

Shoes: TJMaxx

Necklace: Claire's

Watchband: Handmade by Diane

I wear this at least once a week.

White flower shirt and white camisole: DownEast

Jeans: Old Navy

Shoes: Dansko

Necklace: Thrift store

I'm so glad I can retire this stupid shirt for the summer. I think it's the puffy sleeves that kill me. And I lost 7 pounds when I quit drinking Coke *hooray, but boo* so the pants look weird.

Shirt: DownEast

Pants: Big Star

Shoes: Payless

Watchband: Handmade by Diane

Ha ha, everything I'm wearing except my underwear and my shoes is from DownEast. But the necklace is from the Pleated Poppy.

Thanks for joining me in a little giggle at Margo's outfits. Sometimes it's great, sometimes, well, tomorrow's another day. Fiddledeedee.

4 comments:

Mitz said...

Awesome thrifted skirt, don't you love a great find?! Very cute outfits!

Michele said...

I love seeing stuff in my Boden catalog and then finding something similar that's MUCH cheaper! Great outfits!

Becky said...

I love your Dansko shoes - they are just fabulous - your outfits are great.

Justine said...

Great oufits! :)


Just Better Together